At Microtek we go out of our way to ensure our customers get the hardware and software that’s right for their needs.
Microtek Limited was established in 1999 with one objective: To provide businesses, charities, schools and colleges with an unrivalled level of service, whilst maintaining competitive prices.
Our existing clients are benefitting from the following:
Pricing is very important, however, if you are having to go to several companies to purchase regular items, the time alone that you will spend doing this will outweigh any cost savings made. Where Microtek Limited is different to our competitors, is that we have a large number of suppliers supplying anything from a toner cartridge to raid arrays, servers and networking hardware, and EVERYTHING in-between. No more having to send multiple purchase orders, and paying multiple delivery charges just for a few items. We are regularly opening new accounts with new suppliers, and taking on new manufacturer accreditations, to enable us to be able to offer all of our clients a full range of products and services, so if there are products that you cannot source, leave it to us, and we will source them for you.
- A single point of contact for everything. No more changes of account manager every few months. No more being transferred between departments for returns, accounts issues, and sales issues.
- Next nationwide business day delivery on most products. We can also offer timed deliveries, deliveries into mainland Europe (on selected products), and Saturday deliveries.
- One invoice per purchase order, thus reducing paperwork, and headaches matching several invoices and delivery notes.
- High monthly credit limits with over 30 distributors, we are able to support your larger projects.
- The purchasing power to source almost ANY IT related product at market beating prices.
- A commitment to offer you the best level of service possible, hopefully making your job that little bit easier!
One of the issues with larger resellers is that they have too many clients, taking the focus away from the levels of service that should be offered. If you are client number 6000 out of 60000, there may be times where you are not given the attention to detail that you deserve. Our mission at Microtek is to cap the number of clients to a certain level, thus being able to maintain outstanding levels of customer service, and be able to spend time focussing on our clients needs.”